Apogee-SSU Joint Venture, LLC formed as a result of the Small Business Administration (SBA) approved Mentor-Protégé Agreement between Strategic Solutions Unlimited, Inc. (Mentor) and Apogee Systems Corporation (Protégé). Our collective experience encompasses the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, and Department of State.
Apogee-SSU Joint Venture, LLC, maintains the following socio-economic qualifications; 8(a), SDVOSB, VOSB, WOSB, and DSB. Led by career U.S. Army professionals our business philosophy is based on a close partnership with our customers to provide them with exceptional services and products that they can rely upon in pursuit of their missions.
- Advisory Services leveraging technical and subject matter experts
- Program and Project Management services focused on your IT requirements
- Consulting and Facilitation Services leveraging our experience in operations and quality management
- IT Services include planning, implementation, and management of networks
- Modular Structures - rigid wall panels that quickly assemble on site with unskilled labor offered in either wood/Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) or composite panels
- Electronic Security Systems - designing, installing, maintaining a full spectrum of custom security systems