Apogee-SSU JV has openings in Africa performing services for the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of African Affairs. This requirement is for the full-time services of three (3) Technical Advisors to train selected aviation personnel in the African Partner Nations (PN) of Cameroon, Chad and Niger on Cessna C-208B aircraft and respective mission equipment, such as Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) and/or Casualty Evacuation (CASEVAC), so that PN aviation personnel are self-sufficient in the operations and maintenance tasks for Cessna C-208B aircraft.
OCONUS Locations – Cameroon, Chad and Niger
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Level 4 English Language Proficiency.
- Federal Aviation Administration (or equivalent) Airframe & Power Plant Certification.
- Five years’ experience with PT6 engines and three years on Cessna airframes.
- Holds a current Inspection Authorization (IA) certificate.
- Five years’ Supply Chain Logistics experience including experience with spares resupply and repair programs.
- Military or civilian equivalent Maintenance Instructor Qualification.
- Three years overseas duty.
- Proof of Medical clearance by a doctor of physical and mental fitness to perform duties of an aircraft mechanic to include lifting 50 pounds and working in Sub-Saharan climates without climate control