Apogee-SSU JV has an opening in Burkina Faso performing services for the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of African Affairs. This requirement is for the full-time services of a Harris Radio Technical Representative embedded in Burkina Faso to assist in maintaining High Frequency (HF) and Very High Frequency (VHF) Network Configuration Management Services including the identification and maintenance of network components.
OCONUS Location- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
- At least two years of mentor/training experience on Harris VHF and HF radio systems.
- At least five years of experience of all aspects of Harris VHF and HF radios, with a focus on advanced radio operator and maintainer skills.
- Technical fluency in French, specifically in radio and communications terminology.
- Two (2) years’ experience advising foreign militaries.
- U.S. citizen capable of maintaining a Secret clearance.