Apogee-SSU JV has an opening in Niger performing services for the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of African Affairs. This requirement is for the full-time services of a Command and Control Advisor embedded in Niger to assist the Nigerien C2 staff to develop necessary doctrine, operations procedures, and staff practices to ensure a sustainable organic command and control system, to include both the C2 Node and the deployable TOC systems.
OCONUS Location – Niamey, Niger
- Five (5) years’ experience working in Africa, post-conflict, and/or developing nations.
- Five (5) years’ hands-on experience working as an enlisted member or officer of the U.S. Military.
- Two (2) years’ hands-on experience working as an Intelligence or Operations primary staff officer in a battalion-level or above Battle Staff/JOC/OPCEN.
- Two (2) years’ experience developing and delivering training modules to foreign militaries. Experience may be demonstrated by serving as a 91Z58 Chief Instructor or equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ experience advising foreign militaries.
- U.S. citizen capable of maintaining a Secret clearance.
If you are interested in a very well-compensated and challenging position, while making a positive impact, we encourage you to submit your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com